Presented at Angelo Civic Theatre
1936 Sherwood Way
10% off for groups of 10 or more*
*Tickets must be purchased in one order
The show is approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes in length
Please note there is a 15-minute intermission
|7:30pm Evening Shows
Thursday, April 27
Friday, April 28
Saturday, April 29
Friday, May 5
- Featuring all local talent and live musicians!
- Complimentary Wine and Beer
- VIP Lounge to enjoy before the show
- Opening night guests are invited to stay for a reception following the show (Thursday, April 27).
- Please note this show is presented in partnership with our friends at Angelo Civic Theatre, and we will be performing both weekends on their stage located at 1936 Sherwood Way.
ABOUT THE SHOW:
From the first notes of the classic overture to the stirring chords that bring down the final curtain, this musical is one of the great theatrical masterpieces. From the memoirs of legendary burlesque stripper Gypsy Rose Lee, comes dramatic, funny, moving story of the ultimate stage mother who will do anything to see her children succeed. The showstopping songs include "Everything's Coming Up Roses," "Together Wherever We Go," "Let Me Entertain You" and "Rose's Turn." Although joyful and innocent for much of the show, it is rated PG-13 for mature subject matter! The show is recommended for audiences ages 13 and up!
Directed by Marcus Osborn
Music Direction by Jared Capps
Featuring Georgia Lupton as Gypsy Rose Lee, Elena Kent as Mama Rose, Ken Roberts as Herbie, Andrea Meador-Safont as June and many more local favorites including Cassidy Brown, Landa Cason and Alyssa Ramirez at the three hilarious "You Gotta Have a Gimmick" burlesque dancers who are sure to bring the house down!
Gypsy Rose Lee: Steve and Margaret Lupton
June: Private donation in honor of Doodle Danworth
Electra: Principle LED
Mezzepa: Carol and John Smith
Tessie Tura: Talk O' Texas