TOURS ARE NOW YEAR ROUND: Due to popular demand we will offer at least 1 date a month (With 2 departure times) for tours, and many have 2. Dates are listed below.
PRIVATE TOURS FOR PARTIES OR GROUPS: We also offer private tours that can be booked with our host, Stoddard Owens. Please call our office at 325-716-4125 to book a tour. Tours are minimum 10 guests or $120 (So while we will take groups less than 10, the fee is $120.) For each person over 10, it will be $12 per guest.
ABOUT THE TOURS
Ghost tours are about 1.5 hours, walking through the streets of downtown San Angelo while stopping along the way with your knowledgable tour guide. Mixed with real history and gruesome details of murder, betrayal and mysterious paranormal activities, tours will delight and disturb our guests as they stroll the downtown streets of San Angelo.
Tours are rain or shine, and are only cancelled due to extreme cold weather or terrential rain. We will refund or reschedule if we make the decision to cancel due to inclement weather. Please check your email often on the day of the walk if the weather is not good.
"I really enjoyed this walk! I am always interested in stories of San Angelo! I grew up here and want to know everything I can learn!! The actors did a wonderful job!! Thank you!!" - Rhonda Moore
"My boyfriend and I went on the ghost tour and it was absolutely amazing! Such a fun and exciting way to spend Halloween! The tour guides, especially Mrs.Genna were so informative and entertaining! We will for sure be back next year! Thankyou so much Be Theatre!" -Beth Simmons
"I came here to see the ghost tours and I absolutely loved the experience. The tour guides were extremely kind and humorous." -Ben Anglin
WHERE: Tours begin at Heritage Park (36 E. Twohig) across from the Cactus Hotel.
WHEN: Available times and dates listed below. We will update as we set dates for upcoming walks.
DO I NEED A RESERVATION/TICKET?: Yes! Purchase tickets below or call our office at 325-726-4125, M-F 10 am - 4 pm.
HOW MUCH IS IT?: $12 per person, all ages.
HOW IT WORKS:
- There will not be anyone to take phone calls for questions the night of the event. Your tour guide can answer questions!
- Tickets MUST be pre-purchased on the website or by calling 325-716-4125. Our tour guides will not be carrying a credit card reader or have cash on them, so if you walk up, you must have exact change. ($12 per walk) Each guide uses their own discretion for adding patrons after it is sold out. For the safety of our tour guides and all guests, pre-purchasing tickets online is STRONGLY encouraged.
- Bring your printed ticket with you.
- We want you to fun, but drunk or obnoxious patrons will not be tolerated. Disrepectful patrons wil be asked to leave to keep the tours safe and fun for everyone else involved.
- Our tour is family friendly, but Ghost Walks are full of creepy stories. Some are gruesome in detail. You know your child best, so if they get scared easily, this is not the activity for them.
- The tours are 1-1.5 hours and they are all on foot. There are very few places to sit down along the way and we will not be stopping tours to rest. Patrons with difficulty walking long distances need to consider this before coming on a tour. It is wheelchair accesible as we follow downtown sidewalks.
- Be on time! If you are late, you will need to find the tour along the downtown San Angelo walkways. Tour guides cannotwait on patrons.
- All tickets are non-refundable for no-shows. Refunds are avaialbe up to 24 hours prior to your walk. Call our office at 325-716-4125 for a refund or exchange.