6 FREE SHOW TIMES (WHOO-HOO! IT'S REALLY FREE)
|Friday, Jan 24||6:00pm||7:30pm||---|
|Saturday, Jan 25||12:00pm||2:00pm||4:00pm||---|
|Sunday, Jan 26||2:00pm||---|
ABOUT THE SHOW:
Approx 50 minutes
Suggested for ages 3 years and up
ABOUT THE FEATURED BOOK:
We are so excited about this year’s featured book! The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales is the Randolph Caldecott Medal winner. Though the characters may be familiar, each of your favorite storybook fables is uproariously derailed in this adaptation of quintessential children's book of fractured fairy tales. Everything from "Little Red Riding Hood" to "Chicken Little" to "The Gingerbread Man" gets a hilarious makeover mixed with music and comedy.
HOW IT WORKS/FAQ:
- HOW DO I GET TICKETS: No reservations needed!
- WHEN SHOULD WE GET THERE? Tickets are limited and lobby is open 1 hour prior to each show and guests will be invited into the theatre in the order they arrive.
- SPECIAL ACCOMODATIONS: Although we think all our guests are special, we are not able to make individual special accommodations for your group because well... it just isn't fair to everyone who arrives early to secure their place in line. (This means we are not giving one person several tickets for a group, saving places in line, saving seats for groups of 4 or more, or letting friends cut in line.)
- COME TOGETHER: Due to the above rules, please make it easy on everyone and come together! Tickets are only given to those who are present.
- HOW MANY FIT IN THE THEATRE? 175 per performance and all seats will be good seats.
- STAND BY: Once we are at capacity, we will have a stand by line and try to fit in as many as possible.
- IF I HAVE A TICKET WHY CAN'T WE LEAVE AND COME BACK? If you leave, you lose your place in line. A Ticket is a way we keep count, not a guarantee of a seat inside the theatre. The only way to guarantee a seat is to wait in line! It will be worth it, we promise!
- FLOOR SEATING FOR KIDS: There is floor seating for little ones over the age of 3, and about 100 chairs in the room for parents/siblings
- AGE RECCOMENDATION: The show is best enjoyed by kids age 3 years-12 years old. Babies are welcome, but we ask that strollers and carriers are left in the hallway, and children who become fussy are taken out of the performance space. Babies under the ages of 3 are not allowed to sit on the floor without a parent. This year's show is a bit longer than last year, so be aware that it is most likely not going to keep the attention of a toddler.
- HANDICAP SEATING: We do have handicap seating available and ask that one of our staff is alerted upon arrival to make sure we can accommodate a wheelchair before it gets too crowded.
- RUNNING TIME:The show is approximately 50 minutes
- FREE BOOKS:Every child receives a book after the show!
- AUTOGRAPHS AND PHOTOS: After the performance, the cast will stay and greet the kids and sign character autographs and be available for photos.
Questions not answered here? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be selling "I LOVE STINKY CHEESE" show shirts while supplies last! Youth and Adult sizes available for $10 each.
2020 LITERATURE ALIVE SPONSORS
Tom Green County Library System
Harrison Family Dental
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices|Addresses REALTORS
Ken and Niki Taylor
Kenny and Kendal Jastrow
Eric and Courtney Nagel
Halfmann's Cake Cottage
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT LITERATURE ALIVE CLICK HERE!