OZ REHEARSAL SCHEDULE
January 27-February 7
UPDATED (Please check schedule daily!)
- Bring Scripts to EVERY rehearsal! Replacements are $5 each (You will get scripts Monday)
- Conflicts not listed on your audition sheet? Text Suzy Roberts 325-656-9061(BSA Dancers contact the ballet)
- Dress comfortably! Please no open toed shoes.
- Tickets are on sale at betheatre.com and sanangelopac.org
1) When "Munchkins" are called, that includes Lullaby League and Lolipop Guild.
2) When "Emerald City Cast" is called, that includes Guards, Doorman, Beauticians, Polishers, Manicurists, Emerlad City Cast, London, Faith, Paris and Emerald City Youth.
3) When DSLT is called, that is Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tinman, Lion.
4) Assume understudies are called when their character is called unless otherwise noted.
5) Jitterbugs are the BSA dancers as well as the actors listed on the cast list.
Monday, March 2
7:30-COSTUME HELPER MEETING IN CLASSROOM! (If this means you miss the meeting in lobby no worries, I'll get you up to speed.. attend costume helper meeting over parent meeting)
7:45-8:00 Munchkin/Monkey parents meet with Elena in Lobby
8:15-9:15 Emerlad City Cast blocking/Scenework
Be Theatre Blackbox
7:00-7:45 Munchkinland scenework (all munchkins, dorothy, witch [desi in for Benita] Understudies are optional)
7:45-8:00 Munchkin, monkey parents meet with Elena in Lobby
8:00- 8:15 Wizard, 2 Guards, Dorothy Scenework/+US
9:15-9:45 Final scene: Professor, 2 Guards, Henry, Em, DSTL
Tuesday, March 3
Be Theatre Classroom with Suzy
8-8:30 Lullaby League, Lollipop Guild, Barrister, Mayor, Coroner, Braggart, City Fathers character work
Scenework in Be Theatre Black Box
7:00-8:00 Monkeys, Witch/US
7:30-8:00 Add Winkies to witch/Monkeys
8:00-8:40 Dorothy/Scarecrow Scenework/Crows +US
8:40-9:15 Dorothy/Scarecrow/Tinman/Trees +US
Wednesday, March 4
Rehearsals are Cancelled for today- specific munchkin scenework has been moved to Tuesday.
Thursday March 5
Music with Dave- Solo work TBA
Friday March 6- Sunday March 15
Please memorize lines during the break. Upon return, please be ‘off book’ enough to work scenes without your script in your hand.