Back for a 12th year, we are thrilled to be seeing smiling faces and meeting characters of your favorite stories once again!
by Jon J Muth
Multiple performances daily from March 3rd-5th
Rated G, recommended for ages 3-11
Location: Be Theatre at San Angelo PAC
82 Gillis Street inside the Performing Arts Center. This is the buiding caddy corner to the Murphey Performance Hall (City Auditorium.) **Please note we are not located at the library**
We are currently accepting sponsorships from local businesses and families who want to help Be Theatre bring this story to life and inspire numerous Concho Valley kids with a love of reading. If you are interested, please reach out by emailing [email protected]
ABOUT THE STORY
For this year's Literature Alive we come along with Karl, Addy and Michael as their neighbor, the wise and patient Stillwater, teaches them life lessons through fables. And yes, Stillwater is a PANDA!
HOW IT WORKS
This show is best for ages 3-11 years old** The show is about 45 minutes and is beautifully told for the early reader age group. It is not a written to entertain young toddlers and babies. Please see our suggestion for about guidelines for our littlest visitors.
This is a FREE show for all who attend sponsored by wonderful people in our community who love to support children's literacy. Our theatre holds about 150 people with seating on the floor for the children.
- You must arrive at the theatre and stay in line to secure your seat for the show. We reccommend about 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to showtime.
- There are no reservations unless you are a sponsor. (We do this because in the past, when we've allowed reservations, people often do not show up and it takes a spot away from a child who truly wanted to see the show.) The best way to handle this is to have a 'first come first serve' method of serving our community.
- The lobby is a large, heated area comfortable for you and your little ones to wait for the show.
- Please keep in mind that seating is limited, and if we fill up, we will try our best to save you a spot at another performance that weekend.
- Seating inside the show area begins about 30 minutes prior to each show.
- Children ages 3 and up may sit on the floor with the other kids without a parent sitting with them, but the parent or caretake MUST stay in the theatre in an adult seat.
- After the show receive their very own copy of the book to take home and enjoy!
- Questions? Email [email protected] for more info!
**Babies and toddlers are welcome, but can become quite loud if they cry or become impatient, so we suggest a sitter, or sit near the edges so you can sneak out if your baby becomes aggitated or upset. Thanks for making it a enjoyable show for all who attend!