San Angelo Gives is a 24-hour online fundraising event hosted by San Angelo Area Foundation that will unite our community around causes that matter. San Angelo Gives is a great way to give community members the chance to find and support nonprofit organizations whose mission aligns with their passions.
If you are visiting our site, we know you are interested in Be Theatre and our mission to enrich San Angelo community through entertainment and education in theatre arts. Donations will help support our theatre in many areas.
- Literature Alive Project- Free outreach inspiring young readers
- Shakespeare on the Concho- Free Shakespeare in partnership with San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts
- Youth Performance Workshop Scholarships- Need based scholarships for youth workshops
- ThAUTful Theatre with the Autism Alliance of San Angelo
providing free theatrical experiences for special needs children in a safe, judge free environment.
- Arts Enrichment- Year round theatre performances in our black box theatre located in downtown San Angelo
HOW TO GIVE
Tuesday, May 7 , San Angelo Gives (San Angelo Area Foundation) will begin accepting donations to raise unrestricted dollars for area nonprofits. Click. the link above to go to the San Angelo Gives website.
Click the letter below to read how theatre changes lives!